Reading Time: < 1 min
- Identifying keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Conducting keyword research using SEO tools and generating new keyword ideas.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing on-page & off-page optimization strategies, competitor analysis, technical SEO, bounce rate optimization, sitemap, robots.txt
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Creating link building strategies (Internal/External)
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Optimize website content, landing pages
- Experience in implementing Product Markup Schema
- Website Work on improving website architecture, internal linking, back-linking, and cross-domain linking.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics from Google Analytics & Google Webmaster console.
- Run weekly & monthly audits on the website to find crawl errors and report on the fixes done every month.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Should be able to track trends and convey to the Editorial / Content team
- Strong with numbers, using Google Analytics & Search Console as well as other SEO tools
- Experience in successfully developing and executing SEO strategies
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Must have experience in the e-commerce sector
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with Magento or other content management systems